PORTRAITS to remember
that loving face + soul connection you share
· your nose to nose chats
· those soft ears that hear your every word and flip flop in the wind
· the tickle of their whiskers on your face
· those loving eyes that never want to leave your gaze
· that waggy tail that shows unabashed glee in your presence
In a world where life moves faster than we’d like, let’s freeze these moments in time of the one you love most! As your pet photographer, I’ll create for you an artful way to remember that loving face and soul connection you share.
Hi! I’m Mandi!
With a lifelong career in art and furry critters of my own since I can remember, it’s my pleasure to come photograph you and your pet companion at your home (or SoCal location) where you all are most comfortable.
How A Pet Portrait Session Works
You probably have a million candid pet pictures on your phone. But if you’re like most pet parents, getting that perfect, print-worthy shot (especially if you want to be in it!) can be tough. That’s where I come in!
Concerned about getting your black dog’s features to show up clearly? Anxious about capturing the true personality of your camera-shy cat? Or maybe you’ve got a wigglebutt who’d rather chase stuff than sit for a portrait. Don’t worry—I’ve seen it all and have got it covered.
Pricing for Pet Photography
The Greyboy Portrait Experience for $199 includes:
• photography session of an hour +
• an immediate review of your portraits after your session (no waiting!)
• your favorite image in an 8x10 archival print
• a two week online gallery of your favorite images to share with friends and family
Additional artwork may be purchased separately. Prints start at $69. Collections start at $599.
Contact artist, Mandi, for a quick reply with all pricing information!
What are some of your most treasured items? Pictures of course!
Let’s create some!
I’ll take it from there!